Focus on Data Recorder
HIGH SPEED DATA RECORDER
REFLEX CES introduces a new generation of high-speed data
recorder based-on PCIe x8 GEN 2 architecture with two dedicated and
removable cartridges: one for the data acquisitions and a second for the
data storage. Users can use a large range of acquisition boards
based-on PCIe bus interface, targeting a lot of different applications
with this recorder.
- Up to 1.6GBps of bandwidth in recording mode
- Up to 1.2GBps of bandwidth in replay mode.
- 4.8TB of SSD FLASH for storage capabilities
- Customs and 10GBE Optical interfaces
WIDE-BAND DATA RECORDER
REFLEXCES and CURTISS put their skills and expertise
in the embedded market to provide recording solutions to customers based-on the
recorder cores from Curtiss and on the capabilities of REFLEXCES to design and
customize rugged or embedded systems.
- Dual channels Gigabit Ethernet Mobile recorder
with 2TB of storage capabilities
- Intel XEON Quad-Core @2.13GHz with up to 16GB
- Linux Operating System with dedicated Hard
- RAID 0 and RAID 1 supported